Beautiful All Day & All Night
Lash Removal $20
Classic Full Set
Classic Refill (within 3 weeks)
Mink Full Set
Mink Refill (within 3 weeks)
- Mink usually feels softer and looks more natural.
- Volume and thickness create a fuller look.
- Length is a matter of personal preference and/or comfort.
The Classic, is the most widely used technique which involves our licensed specialist using top quality hand glue to apply a single lash extension over your natural lash.
The Volume technique, also referred to as the 3D lashing, is a newer trend where the specialist places multiple lash extensions onto each natural eyelash for a more dramatic, full, fanned-out effect. This technique is ideal for special occasions.
“No more messy mascara or pinchy eye lash curlers.”
With Eyelash techniques constantly evolving, our experts are trained to stay up to date with the newest trends.
With proper care, your new beautiful lashes can last for six to eight weeks until they naturally fall out like your own lashes usually do.
To extend the life of your new beautiful lashes, the first 24-48 hours is the most important time frame for keeping your lashes long-lasting.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or lashes, especially when washing your face. Use oil-free pads and gently swipe.
- Avoid running water over your lashes as it may break down the bond of the glue.
- Avoid sweat, steam, swimming or washing around your eyes for at least 48 hours after getting extensions to give the glue a chance to dry.
- Avoid using oil-based skin care and make up products around the eyes, including mascara and makeup remover.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara, it’s better not to use any mascara at all. You may find you don’t even need it!
- Avoid using an eyelash curler. You shouldn’t need it, if you would like more curl please consult with the eye lash specialist.
- Gently brush your lashes with the mascara wand we have provided to groom them. The best time to do this is after showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
- Avoid pulling your lashes and do not attempt to remove them yourself. If you would like them removed, please contact us.
- If you experience any discomfort, redness or irritation, contact the spa immediately.
It is recommended to have a refill every 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking fresh and intact. The longer you go between fill-ins, the more lashes you’ll need to replace. If you wait too long, your technician may need to apply a brand-new set of extensions, rather than a fill-in.
– Nancy Murcia
Testimonial from Google review
“I have been to many places for lash extensions and massages and Premier Day Spa is by far the best. Very tranquil atmosphere. Lucy is the best lash technician around!”
– Mandisa G.